Last night I officially printed out my essays for the three grad schools I'm applying to. Finally, after months of writing, editing, (and friends constantly editing), I finished them and printed them out. It was kind of scary- printing and sending them means I don't have control over them anymore. I can't just go back into the computer and change a line, or add anything anymore. They're done and ready to go!
I am hoping to send my completed applications this week...after I recieve a couple more letters of recommendation that I'm waiting for. It is crazy how much work and time has gone into such a simple small envelope. I think I would cry if they ever got lost or destroyed somehow. I can't wait to be done with them though-then its just a waiting game.
*sigh*
2 comments:
sometimes it's good to just let go of the control! then you can't worry so much - it's out of your hands. and we're not that worried about any of it anyways. as long as you're a midwife before i get pregnant. haha!
yay! way to go! you'll be great! try not to worry about it incessantly! miss you! :)
Post a Comment