11.30.2007

Sniffles

I've been sick since Thanksgiving, so about a week now. I took my first sick day yesterday. I wish I could have enjoyed it more but I was feeling pretty crappy. And I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection, which is really annoying, because that means I have to get a prescription for an antibiotic somehow. Good thing I work with a bunch of doctors!! :)

I've been thinking a lot about the future year or two lately. (Whats new?) Like I said a few posts ago, I am really trying to work on living in the here and now, and not "worrying about tomorrow." It is so hard though, when I have applications and living situations just floating around in the air until the springtime, when hard decisions can be made. And even then...will the decision be made for me based on acceptances/declinations, or will I actually have to make a decision? Thinking about the possibility of moving on soon is really the only thing that gets me through the work day though...where I feel like a doormat. Someday it won't be like this. Being patient is hard!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Feel better! I have to tell you though, #2) artificial sex glowing in the window was a Christmas story! And the others were either little drummer boy or charlie brown christmas! (I'm a nerd, I know)

Jen said...

Oh yeah, and old feziwig was the name of ebenezer scrooge's very first employer...a jolly ol' fellow who loved Christmas!