11.07.2007

Amazing.

From Today's "My Utomost for His Highest":

"Am I making the Holy Spirit’s work difficult by being vague and unsure, or by trying to do His work for Him? I must do the human side of intercession— utilizing the circumstances in which I find myself and the people who surround me."

This perfectly sums up my recent feelings about "letting go and letting God". I love how they are sure to include that we must still do the "human side", because we're naiive to think that we can sit back and relax while God does all the work. We need to allow him to move THROUGH us, not INSTEAD of us. as Jay's favorite saying goes "Do you best, and God will do the rest".

I apologize for all the cheesy christian cliches I used in this entry, but they just seem to fit sometimes... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

not cheesy, TRUTH! :)