9.11.2007

New Things...

So...my new job. Its probably the most stressful thing ever. Now mind you, I like to be busy. I really do. But its the overwhelming feeling of struggling to keep my head above water and not knowing how to do things in a new job thats stressing me out. I just hope...and pray...that the longer I'm working here, the more comfortable it becomes, and the less I will have to ask for help. There are just SO many little things to learn...and its going to take a while before I feel comfortable with all the little tasks I'm given.

*sigh*

On another note, lately I've been thinking a lot about the fact that I have really felt like I'm growing up all of a sudden. You'd think graduating from college and getting married would hurry that along, but its just recently that I've really felt it hitting me. Little things from magazine preferences to what I'd prefer to do on a Saturday night are changing, and its really weird to me! Next I'm going to be wanting kids....eeek!!!!

1 comment:

ConteM said...

Job's are meant to be challenging and stressful (at times, like when you start). If they aren't, you know your in the wrong one.

So ... stop complaining ... you know your ganna get a good grade anyway as always! ;)

And about the old age thing, I think I have a few pictures laying around of 'old woman' Kara ... I'll dig them up so you can start dressing like her. That would be hilarious.