Here I am, nearing the end of my second day at my new job. Its pretty crazy so far...and very overwhelming! I hate being new, and even more so, I hate not knowing what I'm doing. I think the best feeling in the world is feeling comfortable in a job, but it takes sooo long to get there.
And yes, leave it to me to get on blogger on my second day....jeez...I am not sure how far I am willing to test the limits of internet usage here, but the lady I work for went home for the day so I don't have much else to do. I DO know that facebook is blocked which is not good. Not good at all.
I can't wait to move this weekend....primarily because we will finally have our own space again, and a HUGE walk in closet (SO excited!). But also because my horrendous commute will be cut almost in half!
I am proud of myself for not feeling too lonely yet. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I usually have Jay (and Trot) around...and when they aren't, my dad, or Greg or someone is there. It may be a whole different dynamic when I find myself alone in our new apartment, who knows. I can't believe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with this move...after we move into our apartment, change our address yet again, register our new-to-us car, and then get TN drivers licenses, we should be official TN residents! Scary...
No comments:
Post a Comment