...and its 4pm. WOW! Kim left today and I was not happy about that. This past week was just like old times...us being single staying with our parents and hanging out every second we have free. It was nice! But now she's in Memphrica and I don't know when I will see her next! But at least I know if I ever want to, its only a 3 hour drive instead of a plane ticket! As sad as I am though, I am really happy for her and Zack...I know they are recognizing God opening doors for them and I can't really debate with that. I think they will be really happy at their new church, I know Zack will be very happy in his new job, their house is SWEET, and now all we need is for Kim to get into med school next year!
Besides that, I'm SICK of being in limbo. I am trying sooo hard to be patient and wait on God, but its soo hard for me, being such a planner. I want us to find permanent jobs and a place to live RIGHT NOW. Living with my dad isn't terrible, but it isn't good either! We are dying to be on our own again after having a house all to ourselves for 8 months. We will also be in PA for the week, because JANELLE AND BRYAN ARE GETTING MARRIED on Saturday!! I am so excited to see friends and celebrate this occasion we've all been waiting for. I am really looking forward to both Jay and I being in the wedding party...something we've never experienced before! It should be fun.
I'm sure when we get back from PA this will seem real and I will finally get sad about leaving all my friends. Hopefully by then, the job situation will be a little more solid and we can start looking for apartments. All in God's time....just gotta keep telling myself that!
1 comment:
i miss you! i'm in syracuse now...
Post a Comment