6.28.2007
The beginning or the end?
I'm starting to get scared. Its beginning to feel real finally....and I don't know if I'm ready! Are we doing the right thing? Are we going to be miserable when we get down there and realize that we left everything we know? There are so many unknowns ahead....pretty much everything! If nothing else, God is really teaching me a big lesson in patience and trust in Him. It is just so scary to not have any idea where we're going to live or work in a couple months. It is so unlike me to pick up and move somewhere without any sort of plans, or even knowing if I'll get into school. But I have never felt stronger that it is God's will for us...he is pulling us out of our comfort zones and showing us how to have ultimate faith in Him. And thats what is most important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea, it is a pretty scary situation to be in. I have been in that predicament 3 times since I been down here. You will freak out like I did, God will provide, and you will realize that all your worrying did was make you have more of a receading hairline. Maybe that's just me. This is the beginning, not the end. Can't wait for you guys to be down here!
Post a Comment