midwife. wife. mom. follower of jesus.
Oh my gosh. I miss my friends a lot too! Except my friends don't answer their phones... :-(did i tell you I have a new phone number? because I know I called/texted you from it...
it'll be ok. any school was going to seem big after enc...but you'll figure it out. i miss you! i wish you were closer....
Aww Kara! You are gonna do great! Dont worry. You are so smart! They will love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I miss my friends a lot too! Except my friends don't answer their phones... :-(
did i tell you I have a new phone number? because I know I called/texted you from it...
it'll be ok. any school was going to seem big after enc...but you'll figure it out.
i miss you! i wish you were closer....
Aww Kara! You are gonna do great! Dont worry. You are so smart! They will love you!
Post a Comment