In spirit of the new year....
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Moved out of Massachusetts for the first time, applied to graduate school
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did make some for this year....so far, I'm not doing a very good job! I didnt make any last year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin Melanie....as usual. And I have a feeling maybe next year I will have more answers! :) (At least pregnant people, not necessarily giving birth)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year...
5. What countries did you visit?
None this year :(
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Money? Haha
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 27...my first day of work....eww.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
MOVING across country, and getting into the university of cincinnati!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmm, I'm sure I failed at many things, but not enough to ruin my year!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not anything serious. Just a few annoying colds!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
An apartment?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jay is and will always be my saint....
13. Where did most of your money go?
Definitely moving expenses!
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving was pretty exciting. At first! :)
15. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Solider Boy
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Sadder in some ways....happier in others
ii. thinner or fatter? definitely fatter
iii. richer or poorer? poorer...a lot poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? saving money, praying
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? spending!
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it in Nashville with my family on my dad's side!!!
22. Did you fall in love in 2007? I fell in love in 2004, but remained in love in 2007!
23. How many one-night stands? I will not even dignify this with an answer. Oops, I already did.
4. What was your favorite TV program? One Tree Hill
5. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I dont hate anyone...but I would say that my friendships have shifted a lot since last year.
26. What was the best book you read? Anything by Don Miller...and I really got into amish books too :)
27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery? Did I discover Mika this year? If so, HIM!!!
28. What did you want and get? Into school?
29. What did you want and not get? A bedroom set/dining room table
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Ratatouille....love it!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 23 and worked at ENC, and then had a joint party with Jay where we made chicken stack ups and went bowling...but only Jay's friends came. :( (Except Jill!)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More money...haha see a theme here??
3. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? too much work clothes...i cant wait to wear scrubs every day!!!
34. What kept you sane? Jay Govoni!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Ooh, fancy? Hmm, Wentworth Miller?
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Lots of 'em
37. Who did you miss? Who didn't I miss?? We left all our awesome friends behind :)
38. Who was the best new person you met? I didn't meet these people: but getting to know Jason, Heidi, Laura and Lauren has been great!!!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: Live below your means
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Movin out! By Billy Joel! :)
And just for fun, my answers from one year ago:
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
I graduated, got married, lived away from my parents, got a puppy!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I try not to do them, they are just unrealistic usually!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister Jessica gave birth to Embree
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year!
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the good ol' USA....Hawaii though, not too shabby.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
No debt? :)
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 28th (my wedding), October 24th (Trot's birthday) and December 26 (when we got Trot)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Definitely graduating from college!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmm, I'm sure I failed at many things, but not enough to ruin my year!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not especially
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Trot!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jay is a saint!
13. Where did most of your money go?
The wedding, paying off debt, Trot...
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting married and getting Trot (there seems to be a theme here...)
15. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
16. Compared to this time last year,are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? probably fatter!
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Devotions
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing!
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it in Ohio with my mom and family
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? I fell in love in 2004, but remained in love in 2006!
23. How many one-night stands? Only about 6 or 7...haha just kidding!
4. What was your favorite TV program? 24
5. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I dont hate anyone...but I would say that my friendships have shifted somewhat since last year.
26. What was the best book you read? Velvet Elvis
27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery? Regina Spektor.
28. What did you want and get? A puppy!
29. What did you want and not get? I didn't really want anything else!
30. What was your favorite film of this year? I seriously have not seen any movies this year...haha!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 22 and I went to Dick's Last Resort with Jen and a bunch of people.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I read the Bible and prayed more
3. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? CASUAL!
34. What kept you sane? Jay Govoni!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Reese Witherspoon
36. What political issue stirred you the most? I need to get more into politics.
37. Who did you miss? My parents, Kim Hunt, Kim Amos, Emily and Joy
38. Who was the best new person you met? I dont think I met anyone?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: Don't stress...its not worth it!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:Wow, nothing comes to mind! Me, musically speechless...this is insane! Too much pressure!
2 comments:
I only have one question about this post...what kind of amish books are you now into?????
Post a Comment