Anyway, I might as well continue the tradition, with the old posts below....although 2009 was not nearly as exciting as past years have been!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
10 things that happened in 2009...
1. Jay and I successfully lived in one state (and city even!) for a whole year for the first time in our marriage
2. I completed my first year of grad school
3. Babies, babies, babies!! Sadie, Annabelle, Liam, Gunnar, Elise, Brooke, Olivia, Sophie, JD & Grace were born!
4. Jim and Taryn got married (two sets actually!), as did Ali & Tim
5. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary
6. We started working with the Dayspring Youth Group
7. We started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
8. We got to spend Christmas & New Years in Massachusetts for the first time since 2005
9. We got a wii!
10.We started watching all 15 seasons of ER
10 things that happened in 2008...
1. Jay and I embarked on our 4th and 5th moves (to Mt. Vernon and Columbus, respectively) since our 2 1/2 years of marriage
2. I started grad school at OSU
3. I got to be a bridesmaid in Meghan, Kimberly, Jen & Emily's weddings and was able to attend Jill's
4. We said goodbye to Trot and hello to Desmond and Penny
5. The Celtics won the NBA Championship...yeeeahhhhh!
6. Jim (my brother) and Taryn got engaged
7. We celebrated our 2 year anniversary in Amish Country!
8. We worked together for the first (and most likely, last) time (at Meharry in Nashville)
9. I went to a Hanson concert...and it was awesome.
10. Jen and Kristen got pregnant! :)
10 things that happened in 2005...
1. I started my last year of college. Woohoo!
2.
I got engaged!!!!!!!
3. I spent 2 months of the summer in Long Beach, CA for Youth in Mission
4. The rest of the summer I got to live with my roomie of 3 years, my Snifferiero
5. I became an EMT
6. I started a teen worship team (Unknown Hour) at church and performed twice
7. I got to be biology club president for my senior year!
8. I got to live with my 3 best friends at ENC in Young- Jen, Amy and Megs!
9. I decided that I want to be a nurse practitioner/midwife after school
10. I took a songwriting class and performed (and sang!) in public
No comments:
Post a Comment