1.29.2009

I wish today was a snow day too

I'm sitting at school....as usual, procrastinating doing all the work I need to do. Yesterday was a snow day which was SWEET but I wasted it doing absolutely nothing. It was awesome.

Don't you just wish you had all the answers? I know I do sometimes. Its exhausting to be constantly searching, reading, praying and thinking. Although I think that doing so is the best way to grow closer to God. I think if you're constantly being challenged and filled with God's grace, then you're doing it right.

I think searching, doubting and trying to understand are great things...as long as you take God's hand and invite him to journey along with you. Sometimes its too easy to tell him to stay put while you go off alone and try to find all the answers. That's how you get lost, and then you forget how to get back to where you left God behind.

I have for years, and probably always will be on a journey of faith and truth. I just pray that I will always hold onto God's hand tight through it all, so that if I feel lost I can just turn around and look into His face, until I have the strength to push through.

No comments: