My last post was written literally RIGHT before my week of hell began. I was perfectly healthy when I wrote the post, early Sunday morning...and then I went to sleep and woke up a few hours later and BAM! Sick as a dog. Throwing up, passing out, stomach aches, congestion, cough, fever, chills, you name it. Not that you wanted the details....but I'm pretty SICK of being sick. I just really hope I get better soon...I leave for MA on Monday and Meghan's wedding is next Saturday! Yikes!
I just want to point out that in all this illness-crazed week I've had, my husband has been the absolute best. He has waited on me hand and foot, not complaining once about any of it. I am seriously the luckiest girl in the whole world!
My mom and Steve gave me my birthday present tonight since I'll be in MA on my birthday next week. They got me a GPS!! Best present ever. Especially for one as directionally challenged as I am. I got lost going to work once. I'll leave it at that...
1 comment:
oh kara, i'm sorry you were so sick! i hope you have fun at meghan's wedding...i miss you! i feel like we haven't talked in forever...though, i must admit, there's nothing new going on...
Post a Comment