12.10.2007

I.HATE.MY.JOB.

Every day when I wake up, I feel physical pain knowing that I have to come in for another day of work.

At the end of each day I feel belittled, stressed, not good enough, dumbed down, and worthless.

I wish more than anything that I left this place out of my resume and graduate school applications...then I would have nothing to lose if I just quit. Its so hard knowing that I have the power to quit and get out of this, but I know I cant.

Not yet.

I know not everyone LOVES their jobs, but I don't think I'm supposed to hate it this much. I have had many, many jobs, some good, and some bad...but none that I've felt like this. What was I thinking working here??

I don't mean to be all "woe is me" and I'm not saying that everyone else has jobs they love but me, but this is my place to vent, right?

I am trying to stay until I hear from school. It can't come soon enough. At this point, getting into school isn't even my top priority...getting OUT of here is!

No comments: